Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kick shields

As I gradually add equipment to my in home dojang I find myself collecting more and more gear. I decided to purchase a kick shield. I purchased the kick shield because I've had experience with it before so I knew what I was getting into.

This kick shield is made to take a hard shot. Advanced martial artists need not worry about kicking too hard and hurting the person holding the pad (provided the pad holder actually knows how to hold the pad, stand right, etc). The kick shield is great for full contact training and practicing for power delivery. The pad feels strurdy when you kick it and it absorbs the blow without your foot sinking into it like a pillow.

It is without a doubt the best kick shield I have ever used (and I've used a bunch). The quality is very good and it holds up to sustained punishment.

Try now click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment